tradimo Limited makes its data available to members of its group for the purpose of operating and promoting the various products and services of its group and members of its group may contact you about the various products they offer.
tradimo Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with ourand any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis upon which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our sites, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our sites.
- If you contact us or make any comments on our sites or post and forum entries we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our sites and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to and actions on our sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, conversion data, behavioural data and other communication data.
- Data in respect of your transactions with our partners.
- Information about your device, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on infrastructure that is exclusively owned by us or exclusively licensed to us and that uses state of the art techniques to restrict access from third parties. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
HOW THE INFORMATION IS USED
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our sites.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- For fraud prevention and investigation purposes and to comply with regulations and legislation.
- For business intelligence purposes.
We may also instruct third parties to carry out any of the purposes above, in accordance with and as far as this is permitted by law.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about products and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by SMS, email, post, tickets or telephone.
For communication that happens outside of our website, such as email, we will offer you the option to opt out of such communication.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If any company of our group or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- For business intelligence purposes.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our group of companies, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, prevention and credit risk reduction or as otherwise set out herein.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with applicable laws but must be made in writing to tradimo Limited. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.