- Who are daytradeideas?
- Understand how the market is moving
- Use the same trading plan followed by the professionals
- Identify low risk trading opportunities
- Minimise risk and maximise profit
Who are daytradeideas?
Financial market analysts who scrutinise the markets every morning to identify low risk trading opportunities for day traders. Clients are delivered a daily trading plan in a written report, identifying strategies with targets and stop loss levels helping you to minimise risk and maximise profit.
Head analyst, Jason Sen began his trading career in the options pits on the trading floor of LIFFE in 1987 at the age of 19 and has worked in financial markets ever since. He uses over 25 years experience to identify reliable trading strategies on over 20 markets every day.
You may recognize Jason from the tradimo forum as a frequent poster providing users with free technical analysis for some of the markets he covers.
Why choose daytradeideas?
- We are used by professionals traders
- We don't believe in using computer algorithms to do our work
- We believe in using experience in combining simple but effective technical analysis techniques to provide you with consistent low risk trading strategies
- Daily reports are updated on the website each morning from 5am to 7am GMT.
Rely on the proven experts to prepare you to trade confidently each day.
Day trade Ideas clients include hundreds of traders & brokers at leading global financial institutions who have relied on their analysis for many years to pin point important support & resistance levels. Day Trade Ideas are the leading supplier of daily analysis to the major providers of direct market access to professional independent traders in the UK.
Day Trade Ideas offer daily analysis on a range of markets:
Forex EUR/USD GBP/USD USD/JPY Indices FTSE DAX Eurostoxx S&P 500 Canadian TSX 60 Commodities Gold Silver Corn Soybeans Wheat Natural Gas WTI Crude Oil Brent Crude Oil Gasoil Bond Futures German 10 year Bund German 5 year Bobl German 2 year Schatz UK 10 year Gilts
Step 1: Visit daytradeideas website
Go to the daytradeideas website via the following link:
Step 2: Choose your markets
Choose the markets you would like to receive daily reports for, clicking "subscribe now" under the markets of your choice will add them to your shopping cart.
Step 3: Checkout
Step 4: Log in and view your reports
Log in to the client area:
View your reports by clicking on the "View my reports" section on the right hand side menu.
- Understanding the report
The daily reports consist of four main sections:
- Support & Resistance Levels
- Daily Commentary