In this MetaTrader 4 tutorial you will learn how to:
How to install a custom indicator to your MetaTrader 4 platform
1. Locate and copy the MT4 custom indicator file on your computer. These are the MT4 indicator files that you would have downloaded. The icons look like the following:
2. Open the data folder.
3. Open MQL4 file.
4. Open the indicators folder.
5. Paste the files.6. Restart MetaTrader 4.
How to use a custom indicator on your charts
1. Open your MetaTrader 4 platform.
2. Locate the Navigator panel, as below.
4. Click Custom indicators, and you should see your newly installed indicator.
5. Double click the indicator and the Indicator Properties window will appear.
6. Click OK.
You can find help using MetaTrader 4 in our trading software forum:
Use your knowledge and join our challenge
Tradimo has partnered with Tradeo to hold a friendly group investment challenge with a goal to earn EUR 100,000 in joint profit. This challenge is designed for traders with any level of experience, from complete beginners to experienced trader. Join now and boost your educational progress by using knowledge of hundreds of traders in every single trade. The top 100 participants will get valuable prizes, including 5 spots for a trip to Beijing and a trading seminar with our experts. The competition lasts until the 30th of April and new participants can join at any time.