In this MetaTrader 4 tutorial you will learn how to:
How to install a custom indicator to your MetaTrader 4 platform
1. Locate and copy the MT4 custom indicator file on your computer. These are the MT4 indicator files that you would have downloaded. The icons look like the following:
2. Open the data folder.
3. Open MQL4 file.
4. Open the indicators folder.
5. Paste the files.6. Restart MetaTrader 4.
How to use a custom indicator on your charts
1. Open your MetaTrader 4 platform.
2. Locate the Navigator panel, as below.
4. Click Custom indicators, and you should see your newly installed indicator.
5. Double click the indicator and the Indicator Properties window will appear.
6. Click OK.
You can find help using MetaTrader 4 in our trading software forum:
Looking for a Top Broker? Sign up through Tradimo & get extra benefits!