EURUSD Bearish, Extends Its Corrective Weakness

• EURUSD: The pair continues to hold on to its downside pressure closing lower on Tuesday and set to extend further decline. Resistance comes in at 1.1800 level with a cut through here opening the door for more upside towards the 1.1850 level. Further up, resistance lies at the 1.1900 level where a break will expose the 1.1950 level. Conversely, support lies at the 1.1700 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1650 level. A break of here will aim at the 1.1600 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing lower suggesting more weakness. All in all, EURUSD faces further corrective downside pressure.

• Putting resources into idealize put where money will be protected is my first need in trading. In any case, I settled on a wrong decision to contribute my money on FxPro broker. They are not dedicated to help their clients and explaining any trading issues. They don't give step by step analysis and gauge which can really help a trader to upgrade trading execution. I stood up to such tremendous quantities of issues with them and I needn't bother with any trader to exchange with them and believe them.
  • After going through the GBPNZD pair we have decided that the market has a great possibility to move up according to the Alligator and trend line. So to the buyers the entry point is at 1.9415 and the closing point will be at 1.9540.

Register Now - It's free!

By clicking on the "Get instant access" button, you agree that you have read, understood, and accepted the Terms & Conditions.
Or