Broker World Cup

• last edited Jun 27 2016 1:57 pm
    We want to find the 'best broker', so we are organizing a Broker World Cup - and you have the chance to play a major part in that.

tradimo, German tradimo course creator, Christian Stern, and the team from Trading-Stars are on the hunt for the 'best broker'. Of course, to find the 'best' for all traders is impossible as a lot of factors go into what makes a particular broker ideal for someone and how traders weight these factors largely varies.

Have you got a broker you are thinking of opening an account with? Or do you want to see how your current broker performs? Tell us which broker to enter into the Broker World Cup.

Nominate a broker now

How will the competition run?
    Unlike in a normal trading competition where traders compete against each other, the Broker World Cup puts brokers and their trading conditions to the test. In the Broker World Cup, 8 brokers will compete in pairs in order to determine the winner.

Which brokers will participate?
    Vote now in the comment section, which broker would you like to nominate for the competition.

The competition
    The same short, medium and long term trades will be placed at the same time on the same instruments on the competing broker accounts. You can track the performance of the trades and the brokers via the account statement. You will be able to check execution (slippage), commissions, rollover and additional costs. What and how to trade will be decided in the Competition blog based mostly on technical analysis.

Which assets will be traded?
    The aim is to trade liquid instruments that are commonly available at all major brokers.
    • Indices (DAX, Dow Jones & Co.)
    • Forex (Majors)
    • Prescious metals (e.g. Gold)
    • Commodities (e.g. Gold)
    • Bonds
    • Blue chip company CFDs

Time schedule

The broker nomination begins now. The first round (Quarter Final) of the competition runs from September to December 2016. The winners proceed to the Semi Finals that will run in January and February 2017. The final will take place from March 2017.

Nominate a broker now!

You can select brokers from our broker list:
  • Hey guys, I´m looking forward to this exciting project together with YOU! We really need everybodys vote to have the best catalog of used and interesting brokers. Most voted brokers will be sent into the realmoney-competition. Please contact me for any questions - good trades!
  • It is very good and interesting idea. I think everyone, especially beginners, interested search with "best broker".
    Thank you TRADIMO
  • Thanks Pisakjanos - @zurab.mshvenieradze what are youre favorite brokers?
  • I'm still not very experienced in this business, I can only say which are not good smile))
  • If I can cancel My words then - DukasCopy
  • Hi Zurab,
    Thank you, but we have postponed the world cup. Hopefully, we will be able to do it in 2017.
    Have a good weekend.
    Peter
  • This is a great idea, sorry to hear it was postponed. Is it still going ahead this year instead?
  • Trading Experte, u.a. verantwortlich für Tradimo Premium
    Hi buzzfxbroker,

for now we don´t have any further information.

Best regards
    nleeso111
  • That's a shame, well I'll keep an eye out on the forums for it in case it makes a comeback. We would certainly be interested in participating - nominations permitting of course smile.

Register Now - It's free!

By clicking on the "Get instant access" button, you agree that you have read, understood, and accepted the Terms & Conditions.
Or