Social trading platform question

• last edited Nov 1 2013 9:52 am by Emma H.
    hello,
    I'm starting the first topicbiggrin

Can anybody please explain me whats the difference between them?
    I tried xxxx, because it was implemented in MT4 - the same company.
    It was ok, except one thing; It's possible to fallow only one signal provider at a time.
    I know xxx is also a broker, but it is possible to pair with MT4.
    Both xxxx and xxxx asked me to send a signed docs...

I would like to be able to fallow more than one trader, plus fallow them even when I'm offline(xx cant).

edited - removed names of brokers not affiliated with Tradimo - Emma H.
    Thank you
  • Hi shakirax,

I'm afraid none of these are affiliated brokers so we cannot advise on this at all.

We can, however, recommend Ayondo if you are interested in social trading.

Ayondo is a new broker on our website, and their minimum deposit is only $100.

Check it out and see if it is of interest smile

Emma
  • Thank you Emma.
    I registered in Ayondo, but I have to send a certified copy of passport, it takes time.
    Can I connect Ayondo with MT4? I would like to use it with Varengold.
  • Hi shakirax,

Ayondo uses its own social trading software.

I recommend you chat with Ayondo directly, see what your potential options are.

They can be reached on - info@ayondomarkets.com.

Note - we have edited the name of your thread because (as mentioned previously), the brokers mentioned are not affiliated with us.

Hope you understand,
    Thanks

Emma smile
  • OK, thank you. I will talk to them.
  • Hi!

Have you recorded the coaching session about social trading for 31. October?

I will appreciate if anyone has recorded because I wasn't able to watch it live..

tnx
  • Hey,
    I'm sorry but I haven't recorded. Actually it should be possible to watch afterwards...
  • if it's possible to watch can you give me a link where to find it because I didn't find?
  • I can't find it. But basically on the coaching were the same things, first steps on Ayondo.
    http://en.tradimo.com/videos/ayondo-social-trading-how-to-follow-a-trader_116738/?ref=jIBC7v
    There are I think 4 classes.
  • Hi kanper,
    I am not sure they are available but coachings are repeated on a weekly basis so please check the schedule on our coachings page. Regards.
    Peter
  • I have a problem i cannot access anymore the website www.mql5.com ... I receive this message each time I try :

403 - запрещено. Доступ запрещен.
    Предоставленные учетные данные не дают права на просмотр этого каталога или страницы.

Can someone give me an explanation of what it means and what I have to do to access back the mql5 website ? thanks
  • Hi piR
    If i am on the right track it means the following:

403 - forbidden. Access denied.
    The credentials that were not given permission to view this directory or page.

Are you trying to access it from a different computer or browser you normally do?
  • No same computer as usual.
    I was on the website looking the history of one signal. And out of nowhere i receive this message since then impossible to reconnect (I was maybe change pages at a fast pace).
  • In that case it is worth contacting one of their service centers:
    http://www.metaquotes.net/en/company/contacts
    Hope it all goes well for you.
    Peter
  • Ok thank you, will try that
  • Hi mates!

I was trying to register at Ayondo, but my country doesn't appear in the list.
    I'm from Argentina.
    Exists any restriction about my residence country that's avoiding me to register at Ayondo?
    Thanks for your support.

Best regards
  • Hi acushnir,
    Residents of Argentina may apply. Good luck with the quiz! Regards.
    Peter
  • hindsighthero:
    Hi acushnir,
    Residents of Argentina may apply. Good luck with the quiz! Regards.
    Peter

Hi Peter,
    But if you take a look in the register page of Ayondo, you'll realize that Argentina doesn't listed there.
    Then, I can't register frown
    Could you help me with that?
    Thanks in advance.
  • Hi, I checked Argentina is not on the list indeed but i checked another list that contains the countries that Ayondo doesn't accept application from and Argentina is missing there as well. Please contact them via their online form and let me know how it went:
    https://www.ayondo.com/en/contact

Thanks.
    Peter
  • hindsighthero:
    Hi, I checked Argentina is not on the list indeed but i checked another list that contains the countries that Ayondo doesn't accept application from and Argentina is missing there as well. Please contact them via their online form and let me know how it went:
    https://www.ayondo.com/en/contact

Thanks.
    Peter

Thanks again Peter.
    I've sent a request to Ayondo.
    Now, I must wait for their answer.
    I'll keep you up to date.

Best regards

Register Now - It's free!

By clicking on the "Get instant access" button, you agree that you have read, understood, and accepted the Terms & Conditions.
Or