Hi, need help please regarding beginner strategy

• Hello Everyone;

I need a small help to complete my understanding of the "Beginner strategy" for forex (aka fractal startegy).

when i need to put in my order, i need to take into consideration the spread.

My questions:

1- Do i calculate the spread by subtracting "buy" price from sell "price"?
    2- lets say i subtracted the above and i get 4 pips spread, when i buy, do i add 4 pips to the entry price? and when i sell do i subtract 4 pips from the entry price?

please help as this part is confusing me
  • Hi Tarek,
    Yes the spread is the difference between the bid and the ask (sell and buy).
    No, you only add the spread to buy orders:
    -entry when buying
    -stop loss and take profit when selling

Let me know if it doesn't make sense.
    Regards
    Peter
  • Peter... i just have one thing to say... "Heaven bless you man" am looking forward to finish the free learning module so i can register to the professional modules. what a great costumer service even at the level of a free user. This is the good spirit. bless you
  • please let me know where i can write reviews about my amazing overall experience with tradimo
  • last edited Sep 9 2016 4:12 pm
    Hi Tarek,

Thank you for offering a review.

You may write it here:

or send it to us by email to support@tradimo.com and we can publish it on our course platform

You may also spread the word about us on other forums wink

Have a great weekend.
    Regards
    Peter
  • last edited Mar 22 2017 9:06 am by nleeson111
    There is no single formula to success in Forex trading. The Forex market is a place with constantly-changing prices and these changes are very significant from one day to another. To anyone trading in market, it is often advisable to have a strategy of some type. Your trading strategy will play an important role on your success. With a strategy, traders can focus on situation in which the market may be giving them the best probabilities of winning.

Register Now - It's free!

By clicking on the "Get instant access" button, you agree that you have read, understood, and accepted the Terms & Conditions.
Or