Hi, need help please regarding beginner strategy

• Hello Everyone;

I need a small help to complete my understanding of the "Beginner strategy" for forex (aka fractal startegy).

when i need to put in my order, i need to take into consideration the spread.

My questions:

1- Do i calculate the spread by subtracting "buy" price from sell "price"?
    2- lets say i subtracted the above and i get 4 pips spread, when i buy, do i add 4 pips to the entry price? and when i sell do i subtract 4 pips from the entry price?

please help as this part is confusing me
  • Hi Tarek,
    Yes the spread is the difference between the bid and the ask (sell and buy).
    No, you only add the spread to buy orders:
    -entry when buying
    -stop loss and take profit when selling

Let me know if it doesn't make sense.
    Regards
    Peter
  • Peter... i just have one thing to say... "Heaven bless you man" am looking forward to finish the free learning module so i can register to the professional modules. what a great costumer service even at the level of a free user. This is the good spirit. bless you
  • please let me know where i can write reviews about my amazing overall experience with tradimo
  • last edited Sep 9 2016 4:12 pm
    Hi Tarek,

Thank you for offering a review.

You may write it here:

or send it to us by email to support@tradimo.com and we can publish it on our course platform

You may also spread the word about us on other forums wink

Have a great weekend.
    Regards
    Peter
  • stellaadorjan
    last edited Mar 22 2017 9:06 am by nleeson111
    There is no single formula to success in Forex trading. The Forex market is a place with constantly-changing prices and these changes are very significant from one day to another. To anyone trading in market, it is often advisable to have a strategy of some type. Your trading strategy will play an important role on your success. With a strategy, traders can focus on situation in which the market may be giving them the best probabilities of winning.
  • last edited Aug 23 2017 12:53 pm by nleeson111
    Jumping on the bandwagon here, I would strongly recommend you to consider working with Brokers with low spread at the beginning. If haven't finished your learning modules and practiced with trial trading. Save this to the bookmarks and check out when you'll have your education finished.
    Wish you luck!

Register Now - It's free!

By clicking on the "Get instant access" button, you agree that you have read, understood, and accepted the Terms & Conditions.
Or