Varengold free €100 – questions & answers

• Founder & CEO of tradimo
    last edited Feb 4 2014 10:20 am by Soraia
    This offer from Varengold ended on October 03,2013. In order to receive the free trading capital, all steps should have been completed by that date.

In this thread, you can ask all questions on the free €100 offer from Varengold.

» Free €100 Varengold Guide
    » Making a deposit at Varengold
    » Free €100 FAQ

» Forex Beginner Strategy (you need to pass all quizzes in this module)

Please do NOT post your Varengold account number directly in this thread. Our team can check if you have passed the quizzes and actually entered an account number based on your username.

What to do after you received the free €100?
    » Our recommendations for your learning journey
    » Forex trading: 4 Day Starter Course
  • last edited Jun 10 2013 9:00 pm
  • Hi connect1337,

I received my number and password immediately. You better check your Spam/Junk mail folder.

S
    PS. Thank you Tradimo for the great offer!
  • Hello friends... Same problem here... Any help would be nice..... Ty...
  • last edited Jun 10 2013 8:55 pm
  • connect1337:
    Greetings, any idea how long will it take to receive my varengold account user number and passwords to my e-mail? I completed the account registration some 30 minutes ago.

All the best.

I received it instantly .......
    Thx to VarenGold and Tradimo for this great offer !

(Hulde !)
  • connect1337:
    Greetings, any idea how long will it take to receive my varengold account user number and passwords to my e-mail? I completed the account registration some 30 minutes ago.

All the best.

It should usually not take up much time. Pls check ur spam again, if you still haven't received it.
    Pls contact support@tradimo.com, should you have not received it within the next 24h
  • hello,
    Ï have question about Step 3, point 3

''A login window opens. Enter the following:
    Login: your user number
    Password: you have received two passwords by email, use the "trading password"
    Server: 83.169.49.214:443''

where and how could I set this number of server? When i am login i write my login, pass and server I can just choose Varengold - Demo, Varengold- EUR, Varengold-Varengold
  • last edited May 8 2013 8:38 pm
    Thank you for this offer tradimo!

connect1337:

All the best.

Your User Number will be also displayed in the browser after you have completed the registration to Varengold.
  • last edited May 8 2013 8:40 pm
    Hi Honza,

All you need to do is to copy-paste "83.169.49.214:443" to the server box. You can re-write the default options.

Keep me updated, I hope everything else is alright. smile

If you have any other questions, just let us know.

Best,
    MBranjo
  • do i have to take the quiz in order to get 100E?
  • going to sign up to it once i get home. are there any personal risks involved or is it just limited to the 100 you get?
  • I received the email invitation but I can't finish the registration because my country PUERTO RICO is not in the country list
    Can that be change?
  • boriz23:
    do i have to take the quiz in order to get 100E?

Hey boriz23,
    Yes you have to pass all the quizzes lister on this page
  • last edited May 9 2013 6:49 am by timothy27
    YoungTheBuck:
    going to sign up to it once i get home. are there any personal risks involved or is it just limited to the 100 you get?

No personal risk on the free100 smile should you decide to deposit some of your own money on the broker besides the free100 than the deposited amount is ofcourse your own risk.
  • gerry99:
    I received the email invitation but I can't finish the registration because my country PUERTO RICO is not in the country list
    Can that be change?

Hey gerry,

I am not completely sure myself on this question so i escalated it and will try to find the answer for you.
  • timothy27:
    gerry99:
    I received the email invitation but I can't finish the registration because my country PUERTO RICO is not in the country list
    Can that be change?

Hey gerry,

I am not completely sure myself on this question so i escalated it and will try to find the answer for you.

Hey gerry99,
    Please sign up with any other country on the list, as Puerto Rico is unfortunately not on it. Varengold will later be able to change the country manually, if you request them to do so.
    Hope that helps!
  • how many chances do i have to pass them? biggrin

Register Now - It's free!

By clicking on the "Get instant access" button, you agree that you have read, understood, and accepted the Terms & Conditions.
Or