SVSFX account

• Hello . I have a problem . Just opened an account in SVSFX trading site and logged in with my account . When i try to add funds the credit card information window pops open and then instantly closes letting me no access . Is that because my account information needs validation by the SVSFX team ?? Thanks for answering .
    Tonu
  • Hi charged,

have you received an email from the account opening team at SVSFX? If not then it is likely that your account has not been validated. If you have received the email then I suggest you contact SVSFX support via live chat or email.

Thanks,

Will
  • last edited Dec 5 2012 10:47 am
    Hi Tonu,

just to make your life a bit easier, there are few options how to contact SVSFX support:

Email: support@svsfx.com
    Telephone: 0044 (0)2073822886
    Message field or Live Chat (top of page): Link to the SVSFX support page

I believe they will help you solve this issue.

Good Luck! happy
  • Thanks for answers . I got the confirmation email , from svsfx and i got another email for the account verification where they ask passport and some bill . Then they are probably reviewing my account and ill try to add funds at a later time . By the way what are your opinions and thoughts about trading with SVSFX . Good for beginner comments ? Thanks Tõnu
  • Hi,

The link didn't work to reach the demo-account, then I tried to do it directly on the site but I couldn’t fill in Tradimo. I confirmed already how can I connect the account with Tradimo???
    It is a demo account!
  • I didnt find this option as well and Ive got the same problem.... I opened up a real money account as well, where I could fill in Tradimo.

Can you maybe just have demo OR real money?
  • It is a demo account where we are talking about.
    When I upgrade after to real money is it then possible to fill in Tradimo and be tracked?
  • LadyDale:
    I didnt find this option as well and Ive got the same problem.... I opened up a real money account as well, where I could fill in Tradimo.

Can you maybe just have demo OR real money?

This wouldn't make any sense.
  • Same situation as Mookey. Don't think my demo account is being tracked at the moment...
  • Guisquets:
    Same situation as Mookey. Don't think my demo account is being tracked at the moment...

Demo Accounts can't be tracked because you won't get any TP for them.
  • Hi guys,

Your demo accounts do not need to be "tracked" like a live account as you only receive tradimo points for trading with a live account.

When you go to open a live account with SVSFX make sure you write "tradimo" in the "How do you know SVSFX" to be tracked. As long as you do this you will get tracked and will receive your tradimo points!
  • Right I understand. Thanks for clearing things up.
  • i opened svsfx portal account on 2nd November 2015, uploaded the documents, but still my account shows INVALID.kindly guide me
  • Hi Khokam4u,
    November?
    Did you mean October?
    We at tradimo do not process account applications so I would advise you to get in touch with SVSFX client services:
    support@svsfx.com
    Regards.
    Peter
  • last edited Nov 16 2015 9:26 am by hindsighthero
    Hi ,

I have an account with SVSFX and have equity around $4000 .
    I am a seasoned trader , and have recently started using SVSFX platform as previously it was ****.

Currently i am facing severe issues reaching to the support or Account manager as i wanted to withdraw some money from my account.
    As well there has been an excessive swap charged on my account of $68 instead of 0.14.
    There is no help or support i am receiving from any one as they are just not contacting back.

Can anyone please help me with regard to the same.
    This is causing a diminishing trust in SVSFX for me .

Regards
    Dimpy
  • Hi Dimpy,
    Are you sure you are using the right contact details? Have you tried calling them?
    +44 (0)20 3700 0106

Let me know how it goes.
    Regards.
    Peter

Register Now - It's free!

By clicking on the "Get instant access" button, you agree that you have read, understood, and accepted the Terms & Conditions.
Or
Tradimo trading chalenge