Post your experiences about FxPro

• last edited Jan 16 2013 1:29 pm
    Post your experience with FxPro here!

See the FxPro review

Open a live account with FxPro
  • Found an interesting bug in FXpro feed.
    Only present on NZDUSD weekly. Unreasonable wicks.

• Hmm, seems really strange...have you also contacted their support regarding this issue? :O
  • No, just noticed it today, its not a pair i trade anyway...
  • Hey Hero, if you´d like to contact FxPro support, you can use following methods:

Contact OptionDetailsWhen?
    Email support@fxpro.com 24/5
    Telephone+44 (0) 203 151 555024/5
    Live ChatLink to live chat24/5

If you contact them and solve this issue, you can share your experience with other community members here. smile
  • Hi i am using Fxpro. However i was using MT4 but switched to using cTrader for the last week but realised i was not getting tradimo points and cant change the account number of my Fxpro to another so i need space for two Accounts numbers from on The tradimo website under Fxpro. Your software is currently only allowing one and i can't change it now it is linked.

If there is some way to transfer the points to my MT4 or preferably to just link it to cTrader instead/ as well i would be grateful.
  • FxPro introduced Futures markets and dropped shares CFDs. I noticed after the last update about a week ago but could have been longer than that.

Here are a guide to the codes:
    Assets:
    #EX Euro Stoxx 50 Index
    #EP E-mini S&P 500
    #ENQ E-mini NASDAQ 100
    #YM Mini-sized Dow
    #CL Light, Sweet Crude Oil
    #NG Natural Gas
    #W Wheat
    #C Corn
    #S Soybean
    #FCE Cac 40 Index
    #FDX Dax Index
    #FFI FTSE 100 Index
    #NKD Nikkei 225 Index
    #FSMI SMI Index

Calendar:

Month Codes:

Year Codes:
  • Oh this presents so much opportunity, are futures available to all platforms?
  • I don't think that Shares and Futures are available for cTrader platform, as the FxPro website only displays trading conditions on these assets for MT4. Please enquire via live chat to be sure.
  • Been trading at FXPro for about 8 months and have 0 complains. They have live chat where you can get questions answered immediately, about anything. They have MT5 platform which is upgrade of MT4 with more options and ease of use, also lots of instruments(forex, index, futures) to trade, deposits, withdraws are all fast.
    If anyone of you are thinking about where to trade, then i recommend them 10 stars so far.

Register Now - It's free!

By clicking on the "Get instant access" button, you agree that you have read, understood, and accepted the Terms & Conditions.
Or
Tradimo trading chalenge