On the introduction / opening post you can make a glossary or directory of posts with hyperlinks that will redirect your readers to them once they click on them. once you have your blog in motion and a new post that deserves listing appears you can use this guide to update your directory.
This is an example
Hi my name is Orlando and I'm trying to develop my system based on support, resistance, breakouts and fibonacci levels. Here I will update my trading path and development. Some background information about me
1. My background, how I started trading
2. My system step by step
3. My backtesting results
4. My actual results
I will also update this directory with posts that I consider important and don't want to get lost on the pages
Important breakthrough on fib expansions
My first 100+ pip trade
applying the stochastic oscillator
End of example
How is this done?
1. Write the directory yourself in the first post of your blog
2. When you post something that deserves listing in the directory, post it and click on the date of the post on the upper right of the post. The url of that specific post is now visible in your browser and you can copy it.
3. Edit the first post of your blog by clicking on the wheel at the upper right of your first post
4. Insert the link you have just copied as a hyperlink by using this code:
[url="paste the url of your post that deserves linking here"]write the name of the link here, e.g. 1. My background[/url]
5. Your are done, enjoy blogging smile